Thursday, February 01, 2007

Vietnamese Food @ Asia Cafe

Entry: 47
23rd January 2007

Dear Diary,

It's dinner again at Asia Cafe in SS15 Subang Jaya. Haha, we've been eating quite frequently here nowadays. This time, we both had vietnamese food from the Lemongrass stall.


The 'Teh Hijau' (RM1.80) that I ordered. Keke... Darling didn't like the taste of this drink. Haha... :p


I had their Lemongrass Chicken Chop (RM5.90). The portion size was quite big for me. But I really enjoyed the fried chicken drumstick marinated with lemongrass sauce. It also came with coleslaw, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Lovely... :)

Darling tried the new addtion to their menu, Vietnamese Beef Noodles (RM6.90). Well, all I can say is that darling had loads to complain about this. He didn't like the taste of the soup which came with lots of lemongrass bits. Haha... But yet due to his strict policy of not wasting food, he ate all the noodles up. Two thumbs up for my lou gong zhai. Muax! :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: