Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Beans Dessert @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Entry: 62
15th February 2007

Dear Diary,

Darling brought me to Beans Dessert shop for supper right after our shopping spree in 1 Utama because I told him I was hungry after walking so much. This shop is located in SS15 Subang Jaya nearby Station One. They serve a variety of desserts ranging from shaved ice to sweet broths and even some local food such as nasi lemak and mee goreng at reasonable prices. We didnt spend much time here but this is what we had.

Darling had their Mango Sago Ice priced at Rm4.50. This dessert comes with real mango cubes and loads of sago. Having tried this before during our last visit here, darling commented that this shaved ice wasnt as nice as before. But I've forgotten why. Hehe :p


After trying Kim Gary's Red Bean Ice drink, I was intensely craving for some of that and hence I ordered Bean's Red Bean Ice (RM4.50). The serving here was huge! It took me quite a while to finish it up. This dessert came topped with pearls, sago and red beans. However, I dont find it as satisfying as the one I had in Kim Gary. Darling said that its because they didnt add in enough milk to make it rich and creamy. Hmm, the taste was rather bland towards the finishing as the shaved ice had already melted unlike Kim Gary's one which was sweet through out! Oh-lala... :)



I was also craving for Kim Gary's peanut butter thick toast which isnt served here. So I opt for their French Toast with Peanut Butter (RM3.00) which happens to be a new addition to their menu. They also have french toast served with kaya. I have yet to try that. This toast tasted like any normal french toast you can get at Kim Gary or Kopitiam. But yet again, not exactly as gooey good as peanut butter thick toast. Yummilicious! I should really be eating in Kim Gary's tonite :p

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: