Thursday, February 01, 2007

Baskin Robbins Day and KFC Take-Away

Entry: 52
31st January 2007

Dear Diary,

It's Baskin Robbins Day today!!! Yippie!! :) We went to Subang Parade's Baskin Robbins outlet because I wanted to alter my skirt at Subang's Carrefour. We were stunned by the amount of people (or aunties to be precise) crowding over the little ice-cream counter. My gosh, the service at this outlet sucked big time! It was bad enough reaching out to grab a number among all those people and it took so freaking long for them to call out our number to be served. Argh... all those uncivilised people spoilt both our moods. And some demanding aunty was making hell of a big fuss when she was told that the chocolate and peanut butter flavour was sold out. I heard her saying, "I dont care, my son only likes the peanut butter flavour. I wont take other flavours". Darling also heard her demanding to see the manage. What lar these Malaysians. "Ice-cream only la...", as how darling says it. Hahaha!!! Anyway, we got our ice-cream and fled for dear life. Brought it back home to eat in peace and tranquility. *Grins*


I love Baskin Robbins so much!


We bought back a quart (RM27.53 inclusive of tax) of 2 flavours. My favourite Chocolate Mousse Royal and Gold Medal Ribbon. We wanted to try Cookies and Cream too but then Subang Parade's outlet only limited their quarts to 2 flavours. Sunway Pyramid's outlet is much better in service and they let you have 3 flavours to a quart.


We also ta pau-ed back KFC for dinner. Darling suddenly craved for KFC. Haha... I had the Zinger Maxx set which consists of their new and certainly improved Zinger burger, cheesy wedges and a pepsi drink. Thumbs up to KFC for including drinks back into their sets.


My Zinger Maxx burger. It was really good. Check out the bun shape :)


Darling had the Snack Plate Combo. Prices are not included cuz I kinda forgot the prices already :p Sorry...


It consisted of 2 pieces of fried chicken, one buttered bun, coleslaw and mashed potatoes. I think Darling enjoyed his meal cuz he didnt complain at all. We ate all these including the whole quart of ice-cream while watching one of Stephen Chow's movies. Enjoyable :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: