Saturday, February 17, 2007

Alison Hawker Centre @ Sri Petaling

Entry: 59
14th February 2007


Dear Diary,

Darling went to collect his offer letter from Atos Origin last Wednesday. Yeapz, he's been offered the post of an Operations Engineer there. Woo hoo!!! (Pops open a bottle of champagne) :p Well, I tagged along as always. This time, I asked darling to bring me to Sri Petaling to eat the Hakka Mee there. Something I've been craving for a long LONG time. We went to Alison Hawker Centre which was once darling's hang-out place with his Apiit classmates. He used to have lunch there frequently during his college days and I've visited it a few times with him. It is just a small hawker place with a variety of things to eat tucked in a corner located somewhere near Golden Bread restaurant.


Darling had the Char Kuey Teow (RM4.00) there. The lady that cooked this used some kind of thin kuey teow which darling likes. I've tried this before. Very good and not too oily :)


At last, I got to eat my crave of the year. Hakka Mee priced at RM3.50 for a small plate. Although I ordered a small plate, the serving size was impressively huge along with loads of minced pork and fish cake slices which is oh-so-good. Haha :p This mee was also not as oily as the other hakka mees I've tried elsewhere. Simply delicious! *Slurrrp*

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: