Thursday, February 01, 2007

Starbucks @ SS 15 Subang Jaya

Entry: 50
29th January 2007

Dear Diary,

Darling and I have stayed in SS15 Subang Jaya for a year and we've never tried out the Starbucks cafe here. Unbelievable! :p After our disappointing visit to some pasar malam somewhere nearby (disappointing cuz there was nothing there buyable to us :p), I told darling I wanted to have Starbuck's cheesecake. Haha... Yeah, I got my way :p Darling also wanted to try their Java Chip Frappucino.

Blueberry Cheesecake (RM8.80) and Java Chip Frappucino (RM14.40)


I've always heard that Starbucks serves great blueberry cheesecake but I havent tried it before. There was only one slice left when I wanted to try it this time. Hmm, is it just my bad luck or are last slices always the suckiest part of the cake?? The cake that I got was too dry and stiff. So much for choosing the last slice :p I'll bear in mind never to do that again. Luckily, the Java Chip frap was so nice and sweet enough to compensate the sucky cake. Darling and I had a nice time snapping shots of each other too. Haha... :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: