Saturday, February 17, 2007

Topman Restaurant @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Entry: 58
17th February 2007

Dear Diary,


Yay!! Summer exams are finally over. Now I get to concentrate on what I like best that is my darling and food blogging. Haha... :p On the previous Monday night, darling and I had dinner in Topman Restaurant nearby. We've been to this place many times for dinner but I've never blogged about it. Anyway, this is what we had that night...

I ordered Rice with Beancurd and Minced Meat (RM 4.50). This dish was only mediocre and I couldnt stand the amount of ginger they put in it. I'm not a great fan of ginger and so it was kind of tedious to finish this plate. Other than that, the tofu was nicely done. No complaints for that.


Darling had his usual favourite here which is Sambal Fried Rice priced at RM4.00. He loves this and would only order this every time we eat here. He says that the taste and spiciness is to his liking and that the serving portion is big enough compared to the dishes and rice served here.

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: