Thursday, February 08, 2007

Domino's Pizza @ Carrefour Subang Jaya

Entry: 56
8th February 2007

Dear Diary,

Darling picked me up from college yesterday evening after two of his interviews near KLCC. I was hungry as I havent had my lunch yet. At first, I suggested that we try out the food at the Ayamas restaurant. Darling said okay and drove over to Carrefour Subang Jaya. When we reached there, I asked him if he prefered Ayamas or Domino's Pizza. Well, darling said Dominos, so there we went.

Domino's Pizza in Carrefour is only a small outlet but I think they cater to Subang Jaya's pizza delivery. We reached there around 5pm. Just in time for their tea-time combos which were from 3pm to 6pm daily. There were 2 tea-time combos to choose from. The first combo consisted of a hot/cold drink and a choice between their CinnaSix with Icing or their Banana Kaya Dessert for only RM4.80. Their second combo consisted of a hot/cold drink and a choice between a personal pan pizza or their lastest Chocolate Indulgence dessert addition to the menu. Darling and I both chosed to have their 2nd combo each.


Tea-time for two at Domino's Pizza.


Darling had Coke while I had Vanilla Coke.


I opt for the personal pan pizza. Flavour: Aloha Chicken


Darling chose to have their Chocolate Indulgence which is actually a moist chocolate cake topped with sinfully rich chocolate sauce. It is described in the menu as their 'oven baked chocolate cake, overflowing with deliciously warm chocolate sauce... the ultimate indulgence for all chocolate lovers!'. This dessert totally won my star-of-the-day award. The ala carte price now is at RM9.80 but the add-on offer price is at RM6.80 with a minimum purchase of a regular pizza. Pure indulgence.... :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: