Thursday, February 01, 2007

1st Year Anniversary Celebration @ Shogun @ 1 Utama

Entry: 48
24th January 2007

Dear Diary,

Today marks the special moment that darling and I got together one year ago. It wasn't exactly a smooth journey for us to make it till now. Being only humans, we all have our imperfectness, our selfishness and self-centered natures. For the both of us, well, we had our differences, our arguments, big fights, little fights, and not to mention loads of things to content and squabble about. However, we also did have our happy times being together as a couple. The love, bond and care we have for each other is something only known and shared between us but inexpressible in words. We love the times we spend together and we deeply cherish the companionship of one another. Through everything that happens, darling hopes that my faith in him will continue to remain strong. I know he loves me with all his heart and I want him to know that he means the world to me. I hope and pray that our love will continue to grow stronger each passing day and that there would be many more anniversaries to come for us to treasure fondly in our hearts.

To celebrate this day, we had our anniversary dinner at Shogun in 1 Utama. Darling had already planned to bring me here months ago knowing that I've always wanted to come here after being so freakingly nuts about japanese food. Keke... :p

All the yummy food we had. We had sushis, cheese baked oysters, mussels, grilled salmon, tempura and some other things which names I cant really recall :p Oh, and lots of green tea too. Haha!! I only managed to take a few pictures legally before one of the waiters told me that I'm actually not allowed to take photos there. Grrr.... I need photos for my blog la :( I had to secretly snap quick shots when the waiters were not around. That explains some of the blur pics. Darling helped me out too. Naughty us. Keke... :p

Cold cold Soba. I thought it was pretty okay but darling didn't like eating it cold. Hehehehe....


More of the yummy food we had. This time, we tried their teppanyaki, soups and desserts. Omg, the teppanyaki was perfectly delicious! Darling and I both loved the beef they cooked for us. That got our highest votes! We went for second helpings and came back to the table with huger portions. Haha... However, the ready-cooked food there wasnt as nice as their teppanyaki. Should you visit this place, I recommend that you start with their teppanyaki section. We also tried their desserts. Their cakes were too sweet and most of it too dry. But their ice-creams were okay. We ate till we couldnt walk. Poor darling, he was trying to finish the food that I took but didnt finish. Haha!! And I didnt help much but to hurry him all the time. I was only wanting to try more things there you know. Kekeke... but then we forgot to try their sashimis, rolls and waffles. Maybe next time.

This buffet is priced at RM42.00++ per pax for lunch (12.00pm to 3.30pm) and RM48.00++ for dinner (6.30pm to 10.30pm). Our bill came up to a total of RM110.40 including tax. We are satisfied with the service here and most of their food but definitely not impressed with their desserts and ready-cooked food.

Thank you darling for the wonderful dinner and Happy 1st Year Anniversary to both of us once again :) This blog is dedicated to me and my darling. Hehe :) Yong yuan ai ni lau gong zhai!

1 Corinthians 13:13 ~
'And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.'


Hugs and Kisses,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: