Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chili's @ KLCC

Entry: 24
26th November 2006

Dear Diary,

Darling and I celebrated our 10th month anniversary on the 24th of November in Chili's at KLCC. We went there nearing 7pm. It was packed with people as it was the peak hour for dinner time and we were put on the waiting list. After waiting for what seemed to be like eternity, we finally got a table in a little corner of the restaurant.


I love Chili's!


We shared the Iced Lemon Tea drink (RM7.25) which was one of the bottomless beverages there.


This is what darling had that night. Chili's Cheesesteak which was priced at RM22.95. This is a sandwich that contains a philly steak which is grilled with onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese. I totally loved the fries that came along. They were huge. Haha... Darling was so stuffed after eating the whole thing :p


I had the Mushroom Jack Fajitas which was priced at RM34.95. This serving came with juicy marinated grilled chicken smothered with jack cheese, beef bacon and fresh sauteed mushrooms. All these were served with onions, bell peppers and fire-roasted tomato salsa. It was sizzling hot when they brought it to our table.


It also came served with warm tortillas to wrap my fajitas in.


...and not to forget the guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream used to be folded in and spreaded on the tortillas along with the fajitas. However I only rate this whole dish at 6.5/10 as I didnt quite like the combination of sauteed onions and bell pepper in my food and not to mention the bland taste of the tortillas.

A tortilla specially folded with love for my darling boy. Tee hee... *keke* :) Thank you dear for the special treat. I love you very very very very much. You are the dearest thing to me. Wo yong yuan ai ni lau gong zhai. Muax muax...

Heaps of love,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: