Saturday, November 18, 2006

Extra Cheesy Pizza Take-away @ Pizza Hut Subang Jaya

Entry: 17
17th November 2006

Dear Diary,

I came back from college yesterday telling darling that I felt like eating pizza. Me and my cravings. Haha!! Only my darling can tahan me i think... or is his patience wearing thin? Keke..

Anyway, darling said we'll go order a take-away pizza at Pizza Hut for dinner. Yay yay!! :) We ordered a large Hawaiian Chicken Pizza with stuffed crust and extra cheese toppings (RM33.50 inclusive of tax). It was heaven and very very filling!! Highly recommended for cheese lovers to have their pizza this way *winks*

What you see on the box was not what we ordered. It's just for promotional sake I think :p Haven't tried it though. Seems to be similar to Shakey's quartet pizza.



Our pizza. Hawaiian Chicken Pizza with stuffed crust and extra cheese topping. Cheesy inside out. Just the way both of us like it! Yummy....... :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: