Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bakin' Boys @ KLCC

Entry: 23
26th November 2006

Dear Diary,

After work in Maxis tower, both darling and I went to try out the cookies from Bakin' Boys. This outlet is located on the 4th floor of Suria KLCC near PETROSAINS. We've only passed it once but I have, as usual, read many good reviews on their cookies and was dying to try them. Their cookies are somewhat similar to Mrs. Fields cookies. I do miss Mrs. Fields cookies ever since they've closed down in 1Utama.


Bakin' Boys!

I chose Triple Heavyweight (RM3.90) which is a combination of milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. I loved the chocolatey part. Yummilicious. The cookie was however rather soft. I was actually expecting something harder. To my surprise, it's texture was more like a normal chocolate cake's texture. But it was still enjoyable though. I would love to try the rest of their cookies some day :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: