Sunday, November 26, 2006

Kluang Station @ One Utama

Entry: 21
26th November 2006

Dear Diary,

This whole week was really packed with agendas for for me and darling. Gosh, I need sleep so badly. On Wednesday, we went to One Utama to meet my friends up for 'shopping'. Haha... We first went makan-ing with Xue Yan and Wei Hang in Kluang Station which I heard was a nice place to try through other food blogs.

The shiny menu. It was the reflection of the bright lights in the restaurant that caused the blur picture. Sorry.... ^_^


I and darling shared the Pineapple drink while Xue Yan had Lime Juice and Wei Hang had Milk Tea. I kinda forgot the prices though :p


Wei Hang and I both ordered Hainanese Chicken Chop (RM9.90). It was nice. The chicken went well with the tomato baked beans and fries. I rate it at 7.5/10. However the serving portion was a little too big for me.


Both darling and Xue Yan had their Kluang Laksa (RM8.80). I tried some of darling's laksa. Not too bad. It tasted like any normal laksa you can get outside. I still prefer Mark's Assam Laksa and Penang Village's Laksa.

Too bad I didnt manage to try their famous toast. I heard that it's very very nice but I just wasnt that hungry. Another time perhaps...

The address:
Kluang Station
LG 337 Lower Ground New Wing (Oval)
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone/Fax No.: 03-77101039

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: