Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Olden Ship @ Cheras

Entry: 20
26th November 2006

Dear Diary,

Darling and I went on a hunt for his Man Utd polo tee on Tuesday. We went everywhere! Times Square, Sg. Wang Plaza, Bkt Bintang Plaza, Lot 10, KL Plaza and even The Mall near PWTC. But yet we couldnt find what he was looking for :( Don't be sad dear.... We'll have better luck next time ok? Muax!

Since darling parked his car in Bukit Jalil, we decided to go down to The Olden Ship in Cheras for dinner and drinks. It's a music cafe with unplugged bands playing there and really really cheap drinks during their happy hour time.



The jug of Tiger beer darling ordered. (RM23.90 during happy hour)

I ordered the Butter Chicken Rice (RM3.90). Freaking freaking cheap! But the sauce was a little too sweet for my liking. Hmmm..... But I couldnt expect too much either for the price I paid :p


Darling ordered the Black Pepper Fish Rice (RM8.90). This was really good. It came topped with minced meat and fries. The black pepper sauce was really appetizing.

The soup that came along with our rice. They served it in japanese miso-soup bowls. Hmm... is that suppose to be creative or just plain funny? I dont know man... :p

Darling called his bandmate over to join us for drinks. We played cards and Jenga till about 12 plus before going off to play pool. Luckily Chee Kean joined us. Otherwise I would have gotten drunk trying to finish my share of the beer. Haha.... Another time ya darling! *grin*

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: