Thursday, November 02, 2006

Japanese Cuisine @ Asia Cafe Subang Jaya

Entry: 15
2nd November 2006

Dear Diary,

Since I study in Subang Jaya, I have been to Asia Cafe countless of times but I've never ever done a review on any of the food here. I know of people who travel all the way to Subang just to eat at this hawker centre. My... and it's just located next to where I live. Haha!!

Darling and I had dinner here today. Before this I was having a hard time deciding where and what to eat. So darling had to help me with his special way. Haha... We chose to eat at the Japanese Cuisine stall in Asia Cafe. It's stall number 13 and is located next to the Western Food stall.

I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki set (RM7.90). The set came with a bowl of miso soup and contained rice, chicken teriyaki strips, coleslaw, and a piece of agedashi tofu. I loved the sauce for the teriyaki strips. Delicious!



Darling ordered the Chicken Katsu set (RM7.90). His set had the same things as mine. The only difference is the chicken strips :p Darling rates this meal at 7.5/10. Not too bad actually for a hawker centre outlet :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: