Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fasta Pasta @ Ikano Power Center

Entry: 22
26th of November 2006

Dear Diary,

We had dinner here in Fasta Pasta on the same day that we had lunch in One Utama's Kluang station. I came to know of this place through other food blogs. We actually came over to Ikano Power Center after watching The Prestige in Cineleisure at The Curve with my friends and darling. Both darling and I agreed that it was a good movie. Darling knew that I've been wanting to try out Fasta Pasta's pastas. Haha... So yay, he brought me here to satisfy my wild desires *grin* It was almost 9pm when we got there.

Our complimentary bread which was on the house.

My dainty cup of Italian Chocolate (RM5.90). Anything chocolatey is definately a favourite of mine! But they only gave me 2 pieces of biscuits to dip into the chocolate. We ended up finishing the chocolate with our bread instead. Hmph....


Darling ordered their Ice Lemon Tea (RM4.90)

Darling had been wanting to eat Macaroni ever since I mentioned Fasta Pasta. Hence, he ordered their Macaroni Peppino (RM17.90) which sounded very attractive on the menu by its description. However, we were a little disappointed when the plate of macaroni arrived looking a wee bit smaller than expected and not really up to what we had in mind. Darling said it would have tasted better if they were more generous on the mozzarella chese.


I had the Lagsana (RM16.90) which again, looked very nice on the menu but it also wasnt what I had expected when it arrived. However, it was still presentable and and tasted rather good. I managed to finish my food this time without darling's help as we both ordered the asian serving size. We had a choice between asian size and aussie size (which is definetely much bigger). I liked the service here though. They were quite fast in serving us and were rather friendly :)

The address:
Fasta Pasta
G02, Ikano Power Centre,
Jalan PJU 7/2,
Mutiara Damansara

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to locate the restaurant last Tues. But it is no more there. It is located opposite of Starbuck, next to Ace Hardware rite? Or had they closed down?