Sunday, December 03, 2006

Secret Recipe @ Sunway Pyramid

Entry: 25
2nd December 2006

Dear Diary,

Darling and I were very undecided on what to eat last Tuesday. This is hillariously one huge complicated problem we often face in this relationship which always goes like this:

Darling: Where do you want to eat today? / What do you feel like eating later?

Me: Hmm, I dunno oh. What do u feel like eating?

Darling: Hmm, dunno oso wor.

Me: Hmm, I've already decided what to eat yesterday. So now you decide la.

Darling: (sighs, scratches his head, looks at me & smiles sheepishly)

Me: So how?

Darling: Choose a number between 1 to 5 (He has listed our restaurant options numerically).

Me: Ermmmm.... 3

Darling: Ok, we go to ***** (Name of restaurant). Ok?

Me: Okie :)


So there. Our problem resolved *grin* And now, back to my foodies... :)

Somehow, we managed to decide on eating in Secret Recipe in Sunway Pyramid. Oh, I think darling was craving for cheesy macaroni that day. Well, guys are allowed to have cravings too I suppose. Haha!!


Secret Recipe falls under Fusion Food category. Not only do they serve wonderful coffee and cakes but also a variety of foods ranging from Local, Western, Japanese, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Italian... gosh, you name it.



The Frosty Lemon Tea (RM7) that darling had. Not very sweet though. I prefer their Iced Lemon Tea.


Indulging in a piece of Cheeze Choc cheesecake (RM5.50 per slice) Perfecto! :)


I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu (RM14.50). Very nice, but could be better if they had more cheese in the chicken.


Darling had their Prawn Macaroni with cheese (RM15.50). It states in the menu that it comes with loads and loads of cheese. It does really look nice and creamy when served. However darling claimed that I ate all his cheese when I only took one bite of it :( That loaded with cheese huh? Haha... But still enjoyable :)

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: