Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sushi King @ Sunway Pyramid

Entry: 27
3rd December 2006

Dear Diary,

I was having a bad day last Wednesday. Not just any other ordinary bad days. This was some super duper bad bad BAD day!! Hmph, I dont exactly want to mention what had happened or who had caused it. But all I know is that I was really hurt, upset, down and moody the whole morning. I tried taking my mind off the unwanted happening by doing the laundry even to the extend of washing everyone's bedsheets (everyone meaning me, my bro's and darling's bedsheets), clearing my room and trying to watch some movies. It didnt work. I kept getting more and more upset by the passing minutes. No one would ever understand how I felt that day.

I finally gave up trying to do whatever I was doing to ease the pain and asked my brother to take me shopping and some place to eat. We decided to go to One Utama at first, but then changed to Sunway Pyramid as I wasnt really keen on making my bro drive too far. We then spent the whole afternoon shopping and settled down in Sushi King for a late lunch.


Sushi Queen loves Sushi King!


I bet Sushi King loves Sushi Queen too.... but I dont like wasabi. Never liked that stuff before.


Green tea on the house. My favourite fat-burning drink! :)


The wonderful sushis we had. Sushi Queen loves them all... :)

Salmon is currently in season at Sushi King from 1 Nov - 15 Dec. They have a whole menu full of salmon stuff. A must try for all salmon lovers especially my darling who wasnt here at the moment.

Sushi Queen loves her bro for making her smile again at the end of the day :)


Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: