Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pizza Milano @ Signatures Food Court @ Suria KLCC

Entry: 29
13th December 2006

Dear Diary,

After work last Tuesday, darling and I decided to have dinner in KLCC itself. We were wondering what to eat when darling suddenly suggested that we try out the pasta in Pizza Milano's outlet at KLCC's Signatures Food Court. We had both previously seen a lot of people queuing and eating from this outlet and darn, the food there looked so good!

I tried their Spaghetti Bolognese which is priced at RM6.99 per serving. I loved the way they cooked the bolognese sauce. Not too sour but yet a little cheesy. I they also added in cream on top of the sauce which was an excellent combination. Thumbs up for my pasta :)


Darling chosed to try their Fettuccine Cabonara (RM7.99) which is fettuccine pasta cooked in cream and served with ham and button mushrooms. Darling said it was quite good but that Dave's Deli's cabonara tasted richer. I tried some and found the cream to taste exactly like the one that came with my bolognese sauce. Nice... but then, darling said that the portion wasn't enough for him :( Hope to try more of their pastas later on :)


Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: