Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Loving It @ McDonalds

Entry: 86
25th April 2007

Dear Diary,

I know I havent been updating my blog religiously. It is already mid May and here I am blogging about my reviews in April. Yeah, I do tend to slacken a little here and there... But not to worry, my picture taking still lives. Lol :p

Darling and I decided to have breakfast at McD's early one morning. Its been decades since the last time I had McD's breakfast set. Well, we didnt have to wake up early as we had been up the whole night long. Darling was working his night shift and I was erm, gosh... I have no idea on what I was up to. Sigh, short term memories are a pain :p Anyway, I told darling I was missing McD's Sausage McMuffin and he immediately texted me back suggesting that we go get it for breakfast right after his work. Haha.. He's such a darling :) Whee....

We ordered two Sausage McMuffin Sets which consisted of one hash brown each, one sausage mcmuffin with egg, and a cup of coffee/tea in which we opt for tea. I forgot how much it costed per set but I think it's around RM6.00++


Golden Hash Brown. Fried to perfection. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside :)


Our yummilicious Sausage McMuffin with Egg. I love the sausage patty inside and soft toasted english muffins. They also added a slice of salty cheese and an egg. Perfecto!


Tea for two.... And its BOH tea.


Oh, this was a picture of our McD Dinner some other night while their 25th Anniversary promotion was still on. Apparently, they had something free eveyday for the whole month of April when you purchase one of their required set meals. We came here for dinner on a Monday and they were giving away a free McChicken Sandwich with every purchase of a large McChicken Sandwich McValue Meal. Haha, what the both of us gluttons did was to get a large set each and ended up having four burgers to munch on, in which we only managed to finish 2 and kept the rest for supper. Ooh, I got to eat the banana pie I was craving for. Haha... Love it!!

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm... I think the last time I had McD's breakfast set was in 2005 in the Larkin Bus Station, Johor after coming back from the Beyond farewell concert in Singapore.. wow.. that's quite long.. hehe.. I love hash brown... nice..