Friday, May 11, 2007

Chili's @ 1 Utama

Entry: 90
9th May 2007

Dear Diary,

Gosh, it has been freaking long since my last makan post. After a whole month of exam torture and stress, all I can think about is just lying idle and doing nothing at all. Haha... I know its lame and a waste of precious holidays which dont come by often anymore. But arghs, I'm just so beaten down!! I didn't however stop taking pictures of food though and looks like I've got tonnes of them to upload and update here.


Darling and I had dinner one of the nights at Chili's in 1 Utama after shopping there. It was a very sudden, unexpected decision and it took us awhile before deciding what we wanted to eat there.


Darling had their N.Y. Strip. Priced at RM39.95, this 10 ounce strip steak seasoned with herbs and garlic comes served with fresh veggies, loaded creamy mashed potatoes and garlic toast. Darling ordered his steak to be medium well and it turned out good although darling said that he prefered Tony Roma's steak more than this. I loved the mashed potatoes.


I wanted to try their burgers and opt for their BBQ Ranch which is priced at RM17.95. This huge burger consisted of an enormous patty, beef bacon, aged cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, Ranch dressing, shredded lettuce, tomato and pickles. It also came with a large amount of fries. Absolutely good but quite challenging to eat. I couldnt put the whole thing into my mouth obviously!!

Anyhow, dinner was good and we enjoyed it. Not to mention our tummies being overloaded to the max! *Giggles*

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After all the steaks I've tried.. I still prefer the one in Tony's Roma and the one darling had in Jack's Place.. but I will go back to TR if I wanna eat beef steak again.. :)