Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What Darling Had For Lunch

Entry: 33
2nd January 2007

Dear Diary,

Gosh, I havent touched my blog since last year :p We've now entered into the new year of 2007 and I would like to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year 2007. Yeapz, I've been busy alright, but yet I did remember to record all my makan happenings to share. Tee hee... :)

Went to Jusco in the afternoon around 2 weeks ago with darling to meet up his mum to buy stuff for making my japanese jellies for our church's Xmas dinner. Darling went for a hair cut before that and was practically starving when we reached Jusco. It took him awhile to decide what to eat. So what did he eat? It was a hard choice by the look on darling's face. Haha!!

When u'r out of options, McD's is always the best choice to fall back on. Check out the BIG MAC darling had...


I cant never eat this in one bite :( A real challenge for me...


I forgot the name for this burger, but darling said its something with beef and egg in it.


Look at the perfect bun. Super smooth... I think darling liked this burger a lot. He looked pretty satisfied with no complaints.

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: