Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Asia Cafe @ Subang Jaya SS15

Entry: 34
2nd January 2007

Dear Diary,

Darling and I had dinner at Asia Cafe on the 20th of December. Asia Cafe needs no further introduction as it is famous and popularly known especially among college students in the SS15 area of Subang Jaya. It didnt take long for darling to decide what he wanted to eat. But as for me, sigh, it's normally an ordeal having to chose between a variety of choices. Bear with me people, I get really mixed up when I'm surrounded by glorious food :p


Darling ordered a large plate of Char Kuey Teow priced at RM4.00 from the Penang Fried Kuey Teow stall. Judging from the previous number of times darling has ordered this, I guess it can be considered good but then it might still not be the best around :p

I was craving something spicy that night. Hence, I decided to order Spicy Pork Noodles from the Pork Noodle stall which is priced at RM4.50 for a large bowl. Darling actually ordered a small bowl for me, but I have no idea why they brought me a large one. The level of spiciness was a tad disappointing for me as I anticipated something spicier than what I was served. However, I am happy with the amount of minced pork they put in it. Fairly good.

We'll be back at Asia Cafe for more foodies very soon :)

Cheers,
*~ joychariz ~*

No comments: