Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf @ One Utama

Entry: 36
2nd January 2007

Dear Diary,

After our super late lunch at Italiannies, darling and I went to do our Christmas shopping in 1 Utama itself. Finding the perfect gift for everyone is not an easy job. Man, gift buying really requires some hard thinking at times :p

Before leaving 1u, we stopped by Coffee Bean as I wanted to try out their Chocolate Fudge Cake. Priced at RM8.80 per slice, I thought that this cake would be nice since there were only 2 slices left at the counter. But after taking a bite of it, I decided that the cake was a little too dry and tasted some what just like a normal chocolate cake. Was quite disappointed as I expected something chocolatey rich and fudgy :p


Our not so fudgy cake :p

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: