Wednesday, January 31, 2007

B.B.Q Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid

Entry: 40
11th January 2007

Dear Diary,

During our last visit to BBQ Plaza in December, Darling and I got RM1 add-on vouchers from the restaurant. With these vouchers, we could get selected ala carte or side dish for only RM1 when we order any supreme or family set meals.

Since we had 2 vouchers, we decided to use one of them today for dinner. Hehe :p As usual, we ordered the Supreme Mixed Set which consisted of a mixture of sliced beef, pork, bacon, chicken, prawns, squids, udon noodles and vege at the price of RM30. We ordered Fried Bacon Rolls as our add-on side dish. I just love the bacon here. Fattening but delicious! No pictures taken of our supreme set as I've previously posted some pictures of it in my previous posts about BBQ Plaza. But here's what our fried bacon rolls looked like.

It wasn't as nice as the bacon we usually cooked on our hotplate. However, it wasn't too bad either as we only paid a dollar for it. Tee hee... :) But if I could choose again, I would prefer taking raw bacon for cooking as that is way better than ordering their ready cooked food!

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: