Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Manhattan Fish Market @ Sunway Pyramid

Entry: 37
2nd January 2007

Dear Diary,
I went to Sunway Pyramid 2 weeks ago in serch of the Nike Cortez Deluxe I had been wanting to buy for so long. They had the cortez alright, but only kids size. Sigh... Do bad things really happen to bad people? Am I that bad?
Anyway, darling and I decided to have lunch in Manhattan Fish Market that day. I wanted to try out their lunch set which darling told me was quite good. The lunch set here included a main course which is selectable, one soup-of-the-day and a bottomless beverages.

Fishy Fish :)


Bottomless drinks included into the lunch set. I had Iced Peach Tea and darling had Iced Lemon Tea. Very nice and refreshing!


Soup-of-the-day

For our main course, darling ordered Grilled Pacific Dory with NZ Mussels (RM22.90). It came served with a huge grilled dory fillet and sauteed mussels topped with garlic butter sauce. Yummy. Those mussels were huge! Way bigger than the ones we had at Italiannes. Too bad there were only 2 of it. Oh, this set also came with an option of either garlic rice or chips. Darling went with the garlic rice.


I had the Baked Pacific Dory & Coleslaw (RM19.90). This order includes a delicious baked dory fillet in special butter plum sauce served with coleslaw and garlic rice. The butter plum sauce was totally awesome. Very rich and buttery. Just the way I like it :) Extremely satisfied!

Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: