Monday, March 05, 2007

Station One @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Entry: 66
2nd March 2007

Dear Diary,


I've been wanting to try out Station One ever since it was first opened in SS15 Subang Jaya. Darling has been to the branch in Cheras long ago and gave me a positive remark about this place being "not bad". Haha... So obviously I had to visit it for myself :p We came here for lunch last Friday. There wernt many people as it was already nearing 3pm.


Look at darling's colourful smoothie named Fancy World (RM6.00). It consists of a mixture of lychee and lemon flavour all together in a giant glass probably also with a hint of kiwi and strawberry. Just imagine what all those flavours taste like when its blended together. Haha... I have only 2 words to describe this drink - "Too sweet" :p


Being addicted to TGI's chocolate chip milkshake which gave me a glimpse of heaven, I opt for their Chocolate Milkshake which is priced at RM6.50 with the hopes of achieving the same effects. Hehe... But my hopes were dashed to pieces when I took my first sip of the milkshake. I dont like getting Coffee Milkshake when I ordered Chocolate Milkshake. There definitely is a tremendous difference between the two.


Once again, we took quite some time to decide on the menu. Station One serves food ranging from western to local. There were a lot of varieties to choose from too. Darling ordered their Tom Yam Fried Noodles with Chicken (RM6.80) which is one of the recommended items on their menu. The noodles were nice! It had the right amount of Tom Yam flavour and spiciness. And not too oily too. Thumbs up :)


I had their Fish n Chips in black pepper sauce which is priced at RM9.80. It came with two side dishes in which I had the options of choosing A. Fries, B. Coleslaw, C. Mashed Potatoes, and D. Rice. I chosed fries and rice. The dory fish was fried to perfectness in batter and the black pepper sauce was rather nice. Hmm, Im somehow craving for Manhattan Fish Market's seafood platter right now :p


After eating, darling asked for a pack of cards in which we played 3 rounds of Chor Dai Dee. Darling won 2 rounds if it wasnt for my stupidness :p We wanted to try their Mud Cake with ice-cream but then it was sold out. So we tried opting for their Flourless Chocolate Cake. Guess what? It was also sold out. Hmph... Darling said these 2 cakes must be very nice as they were out of it. We had no choice then but to take their Black Forrest Cake priced at RM5.90 per slice. This cake was not nice at all although it was very prettily presented. Do not be deceived by its looks. Haha :p The taste was totally bland. Im still craving for heavenly yummilicious cakes. Bakerzin perhaps?


Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: