Saturday, October 04, 2008

Face to Face Noodle @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Entry: 100
4th October 2008

Dear Diary,


It's finally my 100th post. Yay!! I've awaited this day like forever :p So forever is finally here :) Last Monday, darling and I decided to have lunch at Face to Face Noodle shop located in SS15 Subang Jaya. We've just discovered that they have another branch tucked away opposite Sunway Pyramid. This is our 3rd time eating here. I find their pan mee just as nice, in fact probably better than those sold at the hawker stalls not to mention the nice comfy interior design of the shop which totally attracts customers, in this area, it attracts mainly students. The shop is mostly pack during lunch hours.


This is what I had, their Special Soup Pan Mee (RM4.80). I ordered a small size. You can have a large bowl with the addition of RM1 only. The soup was fantastic :) Tasted even better when I ate it with my favourite cili padi. Yes, I am a cili padi freak :p Darling can most certainly testify to that. Hehe...


This is what darling had, their Minced Pork Pan Mee. Priced at RM5.80 for a large and RM4.80 for a small bowl, this noodles came with minced pork, fishballs, and fried fish cakes. Darling said it tasted pretty good.


These are the nice lil condiments to add a kick to ur appetite :)


As darling was coughing and recovering from his flu, he decided to order a hot bowl of Lok Mei which costs RM2.00 per bowl. I can't really tell what was in it. Probably longans, cincau and jelly... Not sure what else. Darling said they gave a very generous amount of longans. Anyway, service was good and very prompt. Thumbs up to Face to Face Noodle shop.


XoXo,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: