Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Pre-Birthday Celebration @ TGIF, The Curve

Entry: 101
19th October 2008

Dear Diary,

I know I'm like 19 days late since my birthday which was on Oct 1. Been really preoccupied with college, mood swings, procrastination etc. Nevertheless, better late than never right? Anyway, darling took me for cocktails the night before my birthday at TGIF in The Curve. Its kinda like a countdown to midnight to kickstart my 22nd birthday celebration. Old ady hor.... :p


I had the Ultimate Hawaiian Volcano (the cocktail on your left with the cherry) which is priced at RM25.90, while darling had the Top Shelf Ice Tea priced at RM24.90. Darling's drink tasted like their Long Island Tea, only stronger with much more vodka perhaps?


Since we already had dinner, Darling asked if I wanted dessert. Gosh, can I ever say NO to dessert??? We noticed that TGIF has changed their menu, adding more varieties and goodies along the way. Among the food there that caught my eyes on the menu was their new appetizer which was Fried Mac & Cheese. The description to it sounded perfectly yummy. Will wanna try that out the next time I dine there. I opt for their new range of mini desserts. There were about 4 or 5 kinds to choose from. We chose their Snickers and Strawberry Custard Mini Dessert which was priced at RM7.80 for 2. They charge you RM9.00 if you choose 3. Was not a very good choice though as it was really mini and too watery to be custard or even pudding! Darn, should have gone with our regular Mocha Mud Pie. Sigh.... I miss their Ultimate Mudslide cocktail....

So yeah, that was kind of it for the evening before we called it a night. Stay tune for my birthday post!!

XoXo,
~* joychariz *~

No comments: