Monday, September 29, 2008

J. Co Donuts & Coffee @ Sunway Pyramid

Entry: 99
29th September 2008


Dear Diary,


I bet everyone has already heard about J.Co's famous donuts. Hence, no further introduction needed for this amazing donut except that I feel it's way better and nicer than Dunkin' Donuts or Big Apple's Donuts. I'm particularly madly in love with J.Co's Berry Heaven donut! One bite of it can really turn a bad day into a good one and my gloomy mood into a cheery one :) That's how effective this heavenly flavor is. It even relieves all PMS syndromes and 100% effective in stopping bitchiness, grouchiness and moodiness (Results may vary within individuals). One big side effect though, beware of putting on side bulges. These donuts are fried so its also 100% fattening!!! Sigh........ Damn, I think there is another side effect. Having one leaves you continuously craving for more!! This results in you buying more every time you visit Sunway Pyramid which on a long-term time frame, causes you to be $$-less. Sigh...........


I only eat J.Co's donuts :) 100% loyal!! They should give me a franchise... *grin*


And here is my orgasmic Berry Heaven. How I wish I can just indulge in a whole half-dozen-box without feeling the slightest pinch of guilt nor think of the calories going to my hips and thighs!! Come to think of it, this donut works better in satisfying me than chocalates! But I'll probably need both of these comfort foods when I really really have a bad day :p Not to forget a loving bf who delivers it right to ur bedroom doorstep and puts one into ur pouty sulky mouth. Haha... Thank you darling for the endless supplies of J.Co be it one, two, half-dozen, one dozen or even two dozens. You have truly been sweet thru all my cravings. Muax...


XoXo,

~* joychariz *~

No comments: