Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shopping Spree 2, 3 and 4

Entry: 4
29th of August 2006

Dear Diary,

The whole of last week was just simply out of this world. I got to do what i enjoy doing the most. Yeah, its shopping!! Hehe... Lucky for me, darling's holidays fell coincidently with the mega carnival sales. He could take me everywhere i wanted to go. What fun!! We practically planned out the places we wanted to go and spreaded them all throughout the week.

On Monday we went to Sunway Pyramid... again?? Haha.. Well, that was cuz darling wanted to get the black Billabong shirt he saw 2 weeks ago i think.. It looked really good on him though. I'm not kidding dear (This is true) :p He also got the car sticker that he wanted so much which says "If it's too loud then you're too old" (tsk tsk... youngsters these days.. lol) After that, we kinda walked around a bit and left. I didn't buy anything there, so basically it was only shopping for him. "Never mind", i consoled myself, "There's more to come".

Tuesday was Midvalley Megamall day. Haha.... We went straight there as soon as i came back from college. I was so excited as i anticipated and dreamt of tonnes of shopping being done there. After all, Midvalley was considered to be like the mother of all shopping paradises (next to my dearest 1utama) *winks* However, after walking and raking through each level, im sad to say that i did not buy anything at all. I just couldn't find anything suitable enough. Darling stated in his blog that i was "a bit dissapointed". Hell no... I wasn't just a bit dissapointed. I was tremendously, greatly, ginormously dissapointed. Imagine walking into every store and not finding a single thing to buy? That's more than a disaster!! Dinner did cheer me up a little. Darling took me to Manhattan's Fish Market as we decided to carry forward our anniversary dinner which was supposed to be on Thursday. Thank you darling... *muax* Happy 7th month anniversary to you too. Darling on the other hand managed to get a Giordano shirt and another Man Utd car sticker... Sigh... The world's turned upside down now. Guys are shopping more than girls!!

We didn't go anywhere on Wednesday cuz my parents came down to Subang and took me and my 2 little bros ice skating. Darling was suppose to come along but he had work to do (aww...). It was fun, tiring and over crowded with teenagers and kids. We skated for 3 hours and my youngest bro just couldnt get enough of it. The poor little guy had a sad look on his face when we left the skating ring. Well, that is just so him. Lol...

Thursday was our anniversary day... 7 months already. Time does really fly when you're loving every moment of it. Anyway, Bukit Bintang was next on our shopping plan. We actually went to 3 places in Bukit Bintang. First, we went to Times Square because darling parked his car there and finally... I bought something from Times Square's Esprit shop. That was like the sweetest moment on earth and the heavens above opened for me. I could almost hear angels singing "Hallelujah". Haha... Oh btw, the Nike shop in Times Square had the pair of baby blue Cortex Deluxe shoe i had fallen heads-over-heels for. But then, sadly to say again, it was the last pair there and it wasn't even the right size! Grrrr.... Leaving the shoe there was like tearing my soul to pieces. Sigh... After Times Square, we went over to Bukit Bintang Plaza for darling to get his blue Man Utd jersey printed with the name J.S. Park and some arm patch thingies... After printing, he bought another Man Utd car sticker... Boy, my bf is really some kind of Man Utd freak huh? Keke... From BB PLaza, we crossed over to Sg. Wang Plaza where darling got a Sub Zero shirt. Had dinner at KFC after that and joined a bunch of people to wait for some Hong Kong artist named Eason Chan. My, it was packed and i didn't even know who the guy was. Haha.. I just waited there cuz darling wanted to see him.. hehe.. but for the record, Eason's songs were nice. It was already 9 plus when everything was over. We hurried back to Times Square to get a birthday present for my friend from Esprit. Darling also got himself another shirt there. Looks very nice on him. After that darling took me to the Fruiti Dessert Shop and i tried a mango shaved ice with sago. Was very nice and COLD.... hehe.. I was so exhausted when we got back to Subang. Today was the longest day i've ever spent in Bukit Bintang.

Was feeling reluctant to get up on Friday morning to go for my morning class. Woke up 15 minutes late for my lecture and scurried to get ready. I somehow had to go to pass my friend her birthday present. Came back after that and then waited for darling to get up to take me to 1Utama, the last destination of our shopping spree. I had planned to meet my cousin Roxanne there. We went there after having lunch in Salmon Steak. I miss 1Utama so much and to my joy, i bought a couple of things there. Haha.. Got a very very nice skirt from Cheerie Lee, and 2 tops. One from WH, and the other from EDC by Esprit. Darling was happy too i guess cuz he got his blue Nike shoes at a very good price. But before that, darling was tortured into waiting for Roxanne to pick out her prom dress. Poor fella... He waited almost an hour plus in the same shop *giggles* I'm very sorry darling... Thanx for ur kind patience *muax muax*

Well, that was the last of our shopping spree for the megasales this year. I'm of course, as usual, not stopping here. I don't think darling is either... haha... Looking forward to more days like these ahead. I bet there will be plenty... *grins*

I'm loving it..
~* joychariz *~

No comments: