Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pan Bakery @ Subang Jaya SS15

Entry: 95
6th June 2007



Dear Diary,


Darling and I decided to have dinner somewhere new in SS15 today. Erm, not that it is a new eatery but its just that we haven't been to this place before :p The name of this cafe is Pan Bakery and it is located on the fringe of SS15 near Secret Recipe. They serve Western, Chinese and Thai cuisines here and we notice that this cafe always seems to draw crowds at anytime of the day.



Darling tried their Chicken and Beef Tom Yum Soup (RM6.00) with plain white rice. I guess the tom yum here is the highlight of this eatery as I spotted many other people having tom yum noodles. The soup was delicious. Tasty and sour but not really spicy. It would be perfect if it was really firey spicey. Haha... but I dont think darling would be able to take it then :p Must start training him to eat chili padi already. Muahaha....



I, on the other hand, tried their Spaghetti Cabonara which was also priced at RM6.00 I think. Funny because I thought they didn't serve Italian cuisines. Haha... I ordered this because I was so addicted to cabonara but the pasta here disappointed me utterly. I'm left dumbstruck and speechless when I tasted this horrible horrible tasteless spaghetti. My gosh, it had cream alright, but then the salt was totally missing. Not even a pinch nor a hint of it. How dreadful was that??? It was like eating pasta and water. Sigh.... Darling had to help me finish it while I got to enjoy his tom yum... *grins* Thank you gong gong... Muax!! And I dont wannt talk about this terrible pasta anymore! :(


Cheers,
~* joychariz *~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No problem my dear low poh zhai.. hehe.. :D Next time bring you go Italianese eat nice pastas ok? :D